Resources: Fact Sheets
Disclaimer: Painaustralia aims to provide consumers with information about pain management options. The listing of pain therapies, programs and resources on our website is not an endorsement of these options. Individuals should consult with their clinician about the best options for their pain management.
MASSAGE AND MYOTHERAPY Fact Sheet 2: Review of Scientific Literature
- Managing chronic pain who can help?
- Changes to availability of pain medication on June 1- How will you be affected? (Painaustralia)
- Painaustralia Codeine Fact Sheet - October 2017 (Painaustralia)
- The Nature and Science of Pain (Painaustralia)
- Prevalence and the Human and Social Cost of Pain (Painaustralia)
- Multidisciplinary Pain Management (Painaustralia)
- Chronic Pain – A Major Issue in Rural Australia (National Rural Health Alliance)
- Neuropathic (Nerve) Pain (Painaustralia)
- Self-Managing Chronic Pain (Painaustralia)
- The Pain Toolkit Australia (www.paintoolkit.org)
- Communicating and building your healthcare team (NSW ACI)
- Pain and Physical Activity (NSW ACI)
- Opioid prescribing changes – improving safety, reducing harm (NPS MedicineWise)