In the media
Selected media stories featuring Painaustralia including:
- Dr Malcolm Hogg, Painaustralia's Clinical Advisor and Director of pain management at the Royal Melbourne Health speaks to ABC News about the long wait for access to pain services in regional areas.
- A consumer from our networks shared the story of her son who lives with chronic pain and Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome.
- Painaustralia CAG member Leah Dwyer and our CEO Carol Bennett spoke to Whimn magazine about opioid dependence issues.
- Coverage of the launch of the new chronic pain language guidelines.
- The Courier Mail shared tips to manage chronic pain sourced from Painaustralia to mark the start of Pain Awareness Week.
- Carol Bennett spoke to Triple J Hack’s coverage of migraines and chronic pain.
Weekly blog articles: